Chase the Tear

A few weeks back, Portishead posted their new song Chase the Tear - the next day it was especially frigid out, and I was sick of watching Skins, so I spent the next 24 hours recording my interpretation of the song DOLDRUMS style. I think I garbled some if not most of the words, but who can understand anything I sing anyways?

aw yea, and since i mentioned it, Skins is not only a wicked show (thank you Thomas for getting me hooked on it during our day off in Munich), but it's got the most spot-on-super-current music programming. For a British show, the Canadian content is immense - I just finished season 2 where fellow Torontites Crystal Castles and Born Ruffians both make guest appearances. Plus there's tons of that brit grime/wop/dubstep shit that's so tasty. . . i'm gonna go start up season 3 . . .